Browse all discussion posts based on their category
Discussion Categories
Can't find the Answer you were looking for? 
8052 page views
What should I do in this situation
  • Reviews
    1 Review
  • Answers
    0 Answers

11/29/2010 9:14 AM (PST)

what should i do. I have put up 5500 for a loan but haven't got the funds for 7 weeks.

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message  |  » Mark as Spam
Replies: 3
  • Reviews
    0 Reviews
  • Answers
    9 Answers

11/30/2010 12:57 AM (PST)

Instead of a comment you can place a complaint against this company because this can get an investigation started also try looking into these websites they might help Washington state office of attorney general or you can also try going to the consumer action website and filling a complaint

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (1)   (0)
  • Reviews
    4 Reviews
  • Answers
    540 Answers

11/30/2010 10:00 AM (PST)


Call the BBB at 909-825-7280 to file a complaint.

Contact the Dept. of Corporations at 213-576-7500, the company should be licensed through the Finance Lender Division, which can take a complaint.

Contest the payment you made to them through your financial institution if possible.

Contact the California Attorney General at 916-322-3360

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (1)   (0)
  • Reviews
    1 Review
  • Answers
    5 Answers

8/25/2011 11:48 PM (PST)

Just visit at:-

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (0)   (0)
Page Top ↑
What's your opinion?
Enter Your Reply
  You must register or sign in to your user account before posting on Ask The Community.
© Copyright 2017 TrustLink All Rights Reserved.